what is .DLL Errors
DLL is the abbreviation of dynamic link library, which means dynamic link library. Dudll is a library containing Zhi code and data that can be used by multiple programs at the same time. But Dao is due to some circumstances, our computer often appears DLL errors, this article will show you how to repair DLL errors. How are DLL errors caused? In windows, many applications are not a complete executable file. They are divided into some relatively independent dynamic link libraries, namely DLL files, and placed in the system. When we execute a program, the corresponding DLL file will be called. So, how do DLL errors result?
- The most common reason: when surfing the Internet, some Trojan viruses or malicious plug-ins will attack your computer and change the registry settings. Anti virus software and anti-virus software can not repair the damaged registry. As a result, a DLL error occurs.
- The necessary program is not installed, resulting in the loss of DLL files.
- The required program installed is not the latest version, or the version does not match other programs.
- The wrong installation destroys one or more files, resulting in DLL errors.
- Other programs maliciously or wrongly deleted DLL files or related files.
- Some hardware problems (such as damaged hard disk drive) may damage the drive. When a DLL error occurs, the computer will not be able to run the corresponding program, so it can not run normally, so we should immediately repair the DLL. How to repair DLL? When your computer appears DLL error, I strongly recommend that you download DLL repair software- dllerr.com Tools to fix the DLL, all errors can be cleared in a few simple clicks, after which you can use the computer without worry.